DIRECTOR OF SALES
JOIN THE LONDON MAMA GANG
At Mama, we believe that our team members are our strongest asset. Whatever your role, we are all here to make the guest experience as memorable as possible.
Our mission is simple: to bring little moments of happiness to people.
Each and every Mama is totally unique, and this uniqueness is reflected in the image of the talents we recruit; we are committed to promoting good vibes and strong human values.
Our growth isn’t just about opening new hotels - our teams benefit from a strong culture that prides itself in internal development & international mobility. At Mama, it’s not about a degree or years of experience, it’s about you.
Joining us is above all a human adventure shaped in the very image of our founders, the Trigano family.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion:
Mama is an inclusive company and our ambition is to recruit and promote diverse talents.
You are the person Mama trusts to spread her love around the world! From hotel nights to wedding celebrations, business meetings to cocktail parties, the sales and events world have no secret for you.
Here is the mission of a Director of Sales in London:
• You design and implement a strategic sales plan and roll it with your team
• You look after the events and reservations team
• You work closely with the GM on sales initiatives and according to planned budgets
• You have that special relationship with clients, agencies, the East London world…
• You are a true Mama ambassador and showcase the values, good mood and energy to the parties you are meeting
• You nurture your team to ensure the Mama standards and quality of service is maintained from A to Z
• From corporate events to leisure groups parties, you are a 24/7 enthusiast!
MADE FOR YOU ? ONLY IF...
• You have a real passion for Sales (but no, you aren’t the Wolf of Wall Street!)
• Monopoly is your favourite game, you know where to put the right price and when
• You have the same attention to details as Miranda Priestly (no pressure)
• Your composure makes Yoda jealous
• You give speeches and you write reports, you master the juggling between phone and computer, you are a true MacGyver!
YOUR LITTLE EXTRAS:
• You might have Brad Pitt’s number in your phone but that’s a secret
• You have a heart of gold, because people working at Mama are kind
We’re sure you know the beat!
1st verse: We set up a first telephone interview with our GM if your application moves to our rhythm.
Chorus : After the successful telephone interview, GM and HR we’ll see you at Mama, be ready!
(chorus x2 depending on the position)
Last verse: Mama won’t leave you wondering; you will have an answer from us whatever the outcome.
GOOD TO KNOW:
• Type of contract: Permanent and full time role
• Start date: May 2021
• Location: Hackney, London
• Experience: Super-Like for candidates with experience in similar environments
SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
MAMA LOVES GREEN - Let's go to 0 paper, just click to APPLY!