At Mama, we believe that our employees are our strongest asset. Whatever your role, we are all here to make the guest experience as memorable as possible.
Our mission is simple: to bring small moments of happiness to people.
In our Mama’s, each one more original than the last, this uniqueness is reflected in the image of our talents which we recruit; we are committed to promoting good vibes and strong human values.
The PR/Sales Manager is responsible for the development and performance of all PR and sales activities. Providing leadership towards the achievement of maximum efficiency, profitability and growth in line with the MAMA vision and values and establishing PR/Sales plans and strategies to expand the customer base.
*PR ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES *
• Plan, implement and manage public relations actions
• Plan and budget for PR events, Food and Beverage, programs and initiatives
• Help in designing and reviewing a variety of promotional and marketing materials, incl. photoshooting
• Design and review the online content in media announcements and media kits
• Monitor corporate image frequently and ensure it is in compliance with company brand
• Cooperate with Mama Shelter Paris to keep the content produced for website and social media channels in line with the brand values
• Develop and implement PR policies and procedures
• Determine KPIs for PR department
• Measure and provide reports on each PR campaign, influencers
• Build long-term relationships with all relevant stakeholders, such as local associations, media people, life-style magazines, etc.
• Produce content for various events, Food and Beverage, DJ´s night, Sunday brunches
• Other duties, it will be also up to you to come up with new ideas 🤩
*SALES ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES *
• Establishes and increase the sales of Mama Shelter Prague, reach the targets and goals.
• Establishes, maintain and expand the customer base.
• Prospects new customers and create customer loyalty.
• Canvass customers by phone and organize site inspections on property.
• Increase business opportunities through various routes, by targeting all markets (leisure, Mice, corporate).
• Adheres to budgets and prepares monthly/revenue/expense forecasts.
• Manages financial operations, including group billing, verifying rates/discount, daily sales reconciliation, etc.
• Boosts awareness of Mama Shelter, be present during the main local events.
• In charge of welcoming celebrities, VIPs and key accounts representatives.
• Manages competitive intelligence and local benchmarking.
• Compiles and analyzes sales figures.
• Collects customer feedback and guest survey.
• Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports.
• Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.