PEOPLE & CULTURE MANAGER
FOR THE MAMA GANG OF LONDON
At Mama, we believe that our employees are our strongest asset. Whatever your role, we are all here to make the guest experience as memorable as possible.
Our mission is simple: to bring little moments of happiness to people.
Each and every Mama is totally unique, and this uniqueness is reflected in the image of the talents we recruit; we are committed to promoting good vibes and strong human values.
Our growth isn’t just about opening new hotels - our teams benefit from a strong culture that prides itself in internal development & international mobility. At Mama, it’s not about a degree or years of experience, it’s about you.
Joining us is above all a human adventure shaped in the very image of our founders, the Trigano family.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion:
Mama is an inclusive company and our ambition is to recruit and promote diverse talents.
What’s in it for you…
- A competitive salary and extra benefits package
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), pension.
- A health cash plan to claim money back and get access to lots of ways to support your physical wellbeing.
- Enjoy a free night at Mama London and a meal for two in completion of probationary period.
- Goes without saying, but we’ll feed you during your shift.
- Excellent discounts across the Accor and Mama Hotels family for you and your nearest and dearest.
- Training to get you settled into your role, and development that will help you thrive at work.
- Regular team get togethers, bi-annual parties – Mama knows how to have a good time!
ype of contract: Permanent position
Start date: as soon as possible
Location:437 Hackney Rd, London E2 8PP
Important to know…
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.