As the Front Office Agent and ambassador of the Mama brand, while representing the Company, you are expected to embody the Mama Spirit. Being genuine, kind, considerate, courteous, thoughtful, positive and respectful to ALL Mama Family Members, guests, vendors, contractors and anyone on the Mama Shelter premise is essential to you performing your position here at Mama Shelter satisfactory. This also includes being mindful of these characteristics while representing Mama Shelter at any time. Mama is like an urban kibbutz, providing our guests with a fun, friendly, personal human experience and Family with an exciting, enjoyable place to work and your attitude is vital to Mama’s success.
Objective: The Front Office Agent is responsible for greeting guest, making them feel welcomed while making sure procedures and Mama standards are implemented and met.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Greets and welcomes guests
• Performs check ins and check outs. Assigns rooms and keys
• Adheres to room rates as assigned by management
• Maintains room availability
• Prepares bills and collects payments for visit. Assists in solving billing discrepancies
• Answers inquiries regarding hotel area and services
• Works with guests: provides guests with places to visit, eat and shop; arranges transportation of guest; collects and distributes messages for guest
• Maintains hotel records
• Activities regarding selling of MAMA items in the hotel shop (assisting to customers, billing, taking care of exposed items)
• Upselling of all of the amenities and services of the hotel
• Other duties as assigned from the relevant scope of work.