As the Mama Family member and ambassador of the Mama brand, while representing the Company, you are expected to embody the Mama Spirit. Being genuine, kind, considerate, courteous, thoughtful, positive and respectful to ALL Mama Family Members, guests, vendors, contractors and anyone on the Mama Shelter premise is essential to you performing your position here at Mama Shelter satisfactory. This also includes being mindful of these characteristics while representing Mama Shelter at any time. Mama is like an urban kibbutz, providing our guests with a fun, friendly, personal human experience and Family with an exciting, enjoyable place to work and your attitude is vital to Mama’s success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Greets guests
• Takes orders
• Preparing all items needed for service while ensuring guests receive excellent service
• Anticipates needs and wants of guests, recommends and suggests to guests in choosing drinks and food
• Pours and servers all beverages in the bar
• Makes great cocktails and mocktails
• Performs duties within the framework of the F&B department and general hotel standards and directives
• Ensures guests complaints are promptly addressed by management
• Contributes to cleanliness of the workplace
• Maintains stock of various service items
• Follows proper money handling procedures
• Maintains safe work habits and work environment
• Cross trains as needed.